|Desired Experience in Years||:||1-2|
|Number of Openings||:||0|
Experience in Analytics and Business Intelligence is a plus.
Adv. MS Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot, Formula, If condition), Google Spreadsheets.
Strong verbal communication, Must have superior organizational and time awareness skills.
Works well independently and as part of a team, Self - starter , must be able to set and meet deadlines, Problem solver who thinks out of the box.
Proven attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
Excellent communication skills in written and oral English with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner.
Lean, Six Sigma, Process Excellence Certification & Exposure will be added advantage.
- Daily check of all E-Commerce accounts.
- Daily inspection of all product pages and troubleshooting.
- Opening new product pages at the request of the marketing department. Handling both simple and complex cases against E-Com Platform.
- New product listing Continuous assessment of Competitors prices & strategy. Update Product Price. Manage e-catalog - data, quality, content updating on website. Analyze, correct catalog errors.
- Manage listings to maximize revenues from marketplace. Ensure implementation of platform guidelines and standard SOPs and enhancement of SOPs.
- Knowledge in SEO to optimize Keywords for more hits on the webpage.
- Persuasive copy. Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of competitive products.
- To keep Team Leaders informed by submitting activity and results reports , such as daily call reports , weekly work plans , and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing , products , new products , delivery schedules , merchandising techniques , etc.
- Recommends changes in products , service , and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops & sales related activities online & offline.
- Responsible for catalog content activities at portal.
- Coordinate with the marketing/design team for creative inputs, wherever required. Compare prices & products listing from competitive websites.
- Liaising with the product team to suggest improvements that would drive the efficiencies of catalog team members.
- Knowledge in Image Editing & Processing to make catalogue look eye-catching. Bibliographic Segment knowledge.
- Prior experience of product content/catalog management and product management systems is must.
- Catalog Management
- Metadata #Digital Asset Management
- Image Editing & Processing
- Order & Stock Administration
- Persuasive copy
- sales enablement
- Individual Contributor
- E-commerce, Inventory Management, VLOOKUP, Online Marketing, Supply Planning,, Online Sales, Order Processing, Cataloguing, Internet Sales, Order Fulfillment, Order Management, Payment Follow up, Dispatch Scheduling, Shipment.
Salary - Best in the Industry.
Incentive - Best in the Industry.
Medical Policy for the Candidate Family.
Current India is walking towards Atmanirbhar Bharat, and the Government of India has taken a huge initiative at the policy-making level to make it happen by releasing the Vision Document on Electronics Manufacturing Roadmap to make India a powerhouse to reach USD 300Bn in electronics manufacturing by 2026 from a current USD 75Bn.
Make in India (MII) is one such subset Initiative where the Government of India has asked all Government Departments (55,000 in GeM) to buy only Make In India IT Hardware products (where local content is 51% or Class 1 Supplier) this has opened the doors for many Indian brands like RDP to take part in nations mission by manufacturing most affordable high quality make in India IT Hardware products from India to the World by becoming Local Champions.
PLI (Production Linked Incentives) is also a special incentive by the Government of India to local manufacturers to be competitive in the global markets.