HR Executive - Onboarding & Exit
|Desired Experience in Years||:||1-3 Years|
|Number of Openings||:||1|
1. Preparing job analysis and job description.
2. Experience in handling job portals.
3. Sourcing and screening resumes and hiring talent for the organization at the right cost.
4. Issue offer letters , appointment letters and on-boarding documentation.
5. Take care of induction and orientation programs.
6. Maintain an employee database.
7. Conducting exit interviews with outgoing employees.
8. Handling employee grievances.
9. Handling employee attendance.
10.Third party vendor management.
1 .Masters Degree / Specialization in Human Resource.
2. Minimum 1-3 years of experience in recruitment and generalist roles.
3 Immediate joiner preferred.
4. Excellent fluency/command over English and Hindi.
5. Consulting/Start-up Tech & Product hiring experience.
6. Learning attitude with strong interpersonal & stake-holder management skills.
7. Able to manage deadlines with quality output.
8. Ability to work in a matrix environment.
9. Work collaboratively with Business & Backend HR to achieve business and team objectives.
10. Work from office (Monday to Saturday).
1.Salary - Best in the Industry.
2.Incentive - Best in the Industry.
3.Medical Policy for the Candidate Family.
Current India is walking towards Atmanirbhar Bharat, and the Government of India has taken a huge initiative at the policy-making level to make it happen by releasing the Vision Document on Electronics Manufacturing Roadmap to make India a powerhouse to reach USD 300Bn in electronics manufacturing by 2026 from a current USD 75Bn.
Make in India (MII) is one such subset Initiative where the Government of India has asked all Government Departments (55,000 in GeM) to buy only Make In India IT Hardware products (where local content is 51% or Class 1 Supplier) this has opened the doors for many Indian brands like RDP to take part in nations mission by manufacturing most affordable high quality make in India IT Hardware products from India to the World by becoming Local Champions.
PLI (Production Linked Incentives) is also a special incentive by the Government of India to local manufacturers to be competitive in the global markets.