Returns Policy makes it possible for you to return/replace a product if you receive a damaged, defective, or different product from the description on the product detail page on RDP.
Please read all sections carefully to understand the conditions and cases under which returns will be accepted.
Section A: Category, Return Window and Actions possible
|Category||Returns Window, Actions Possible, and Conditions (if any)|
|Laptops: ThinBook 1410||
10 Days Return or Replacement
This device is eligible for free return/replacement, within 10 days of delivery, in an unlikely event of the damaged, defective, or different item delivered to you.
Please keep the device in its original condition, with RDP branded outer box, user manual, and original accessories in packaging for a successful return/replacement pick-up.
|Desktops: Edge PC 01, Edge PC 50||10 Days Replacement
This device is eligible for replacement, within 10 days of delivery, in an unlikely event of the damaged, defective, or different item delivered to you.
Please keep the device in its original condition, with RDP branded outer box, user manual, and original accessories in packaging for a successful replacement pick-up.
|Accessories: ThinBook Power Adapter, XL-500 Power Adapter,
AL-500 Power Adapter, Bagge.
Section B: Return/Replacement Reasons
Product purchased on RDP online will be accepted for returns if:
- Dead on arrival (DOA)
- Wrong product received
- Used Product/Broken Seal
- Physical damage
If you've shopped on RDP, here are the reasons for which return/replacement are not allowed:
- Products that have already been used or installed (except installation done by RDP).
- Products that have been tampered with or are missing serial number/MRP sticker.
- Dents, scratches on packaging not impacting the product performance do not qualify for returns.
- Return/Replacement will not be accepted for subjective aspects like performance not as per expectation, color shade difference, etc.
- If DOA certificate is not provided for dead on arrival products from a brand authorised service person.
Section C: Return/Replacement Approval Process
You can raise a return/replacement request from the My Account section of your RDP account. You will receive a call from the RDP team within 2 business days to troubleshoot the issue you are facing and initiating a return/replacement request.
We will arrange an RDP authorised service engineer visit to determine the issue within 2-4 business days. Return/Replacement will be accepted if the engineer confirms the issue in writing on a Job Sheet to RDP. For Dead on Arrival complaints, the DOA certificate will be required from the brand authorised service engineer.
For all Damaged/Wrong product received complaints you will be required to provide the following to investigate further:
- Damaged/Wrong product: Images
- All sides of the brand box
- Image of damaged part
- Serial number on box and product both
Our Returns Team will review the images and pick-up will be arranged if the return/replace reason complies with our policy and is approved by our Team.
Section D: Pick-Up
- We will pick-up the product within 3 business days once the return/replacement is approved.
- During pick-up, your product will be checked for the following conditions:
Check Point Conditions Correct Product The product, serial number should match and MRP tag should be un-detached and clearly visible. All in-the-box accessories should be present. Unused Product The product should be unused, non-tampered quality check seals. Undamaged Product The product including accessories should be undamaged and without any scratches or dents. Undamaged Packaging Product original packaging/box should be undamaged.
- The pick-up executive will refuse to accept the return/replacement if any of the above conditions are not met.
- We will make 3 attempts to pick-up the product from your place post which the return/replacement request will be canceled.
- In case of return/replacement where you would like the device to be picked up from a different address, the address can only be changed if pick-up service is available at the new address.
Section D: Refund
- Once the returned product is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and The refund amount will be credited to your bank account within 3-4 working days. In the case of certain public sector banks, it can take up to 10-15 working days.
- If you have paid using a credit/debit card or via net banking, the refund will be credited back to the account you used to place the original order.
- Amount paid through reward points will be credited back to the RDP account.
Section E: Replacement
- Once the returned product is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your replacement.
- We will ship the new device within 2 business days to the delivery address.
- The product that has been replaced once cannot be exchanged again.