PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY! IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS.
1. Goods once sold can't be taken back or exchanged
2. No warranty on Physical damage or Components burnt
3. The Statement, description, information, warranty condition or the recommendation contained in any Contract, catalog, price list, advertisement or any communication or made verbally by any of the agents or employees of the Company shall not be construed to enlarge, vary or override in any way any of these conditions unless otherwise provided herein.
B. Consequential Loss
1. The Company shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential losses (including, but not limited to loss of profit, revenue or other economic loss), costs, claims, liabilities or expenses of any nature whatsoever, whether arising out of any tortious act or omission or of any breach of contract or statutory duty or duty of care or any misrepresentation or of any other causes whether or not known to the Company, and calculated by reference to profits, income, production or accruals or loss or accrual of such costs, loss or damage on a time basis or otherwise.
2. The aggregate liability of the Company (whether in contract, tort, negligence or breach of statutory duty or otherwise) to the Buyer for any direct loss or damage shall be limited to the price of the specific Goods purchased under Contract only.
C. Force Majeure
The Company shall be entitled to delay or cancel delivery or to reduce the amount delivered if it is prevented from or hindered in or delayed in manufacturing, obtaining or delivering the Goods by normal route or means of delivery through any circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to an Act of God, fire, flood, lightning, strikes, lock-outs, accidents, war, revolution, acts of terrorism, riots, reduction in or unavailability of power at manufacturing plant, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of fuel or raw materials from normal source of supply.
D. Pricing and Availability
Prices and promotions are subject to change. RDP strives to communicate accurate pricing and product information, but errors may occur. In the unlikely event that an error impacts your order or a Product ordered is no longer available, we will either contact you for instructions or cancel your order.
E. Taxes and Fees
Unless you provide RDP with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate, you are responsible for sales and other taxes associated with your order.
F. Changed or Discontinued Product
RDP's policy is one of ongoing update and revision. RDP may revise and discontinue Product at any time without notice to you and this may affect information saved in your online "cart." RDP will ship Product that has the functionality and performance of the Product ordered, but changes between what is shipped and what is described in a specification sheet or catalog are possible.
RDP's warranty policy can be found at www.rdp.in/warranty or in the documentation RDP provides with RDP branded product.
The warranty is not transferable from one user/customer to another. RDP will not be responsible for the loss of data on the devices under any circumstances. Customers are encouraged to back up all data stored on the hard disk of their devices before giving the device for service. All third party peripherals, whether purchased as part of a system or bundled with it, normally come with the prevailing supplier's warranty and RDP does not provide warranty for such products.
H. Return Policies; Exchanges
Note that under the terms of the Return Policy, not all Products may be returned. You must contact us directly before you attempt to return the qualifying Product to obtain a Return Material Authorization Number for you to include with your return. You must return the qualifying product to us in its original or equivalent packaging. You are responsible for the risk of loss, shipping and handling fees for returning or exchanging Products. If you fail to follow the return or exchange instructions and policies provided by RDP, RDP is not responsible for Product that is lost, damaged, modified or otherwise processed for disposal or resale. At RDP's discretion, credit for partial returns may be less than invoice or individual component prices due to bundled or promotional pricing.
I. Proprietary Rights
Customers shall not use RDP's name, logo, trademarks, design, look and feel or other proprietary rights (together “Proprietary Rights”) in any of its advertising, communications, publications or other work without the prior written permission of RDP.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") listed below are trademarks of RDP and/or its affiliates. Any other Trademarks used in the Site are trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right of use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the express written permission of RDP or such third party owner. The trademark "RDP" and any other product names, service names or logos of RDP used, quoted and/or referenced in this Web Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of RDP or any of its affiliates. Other product names and/ or company names used in the Web Site are used with the permission of their respective owners and may be protected as their trademarks and/ or trade names.